Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
script src="http://widgets.twimg.com/j/2/widget.js">

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Did I mention....

Did I mention, I have a good job and it provides lots of overtime? Well I work a four on, two off schedule, so it rotates every week...this week I have Wednesday and Thursday off. I woke up in a panic at 8:30 pm tonight because it dawned on me I had overtime in the morning....so I'm working 12 hours tonight. I  realize that I have overtime again on Friday night, which isn't so bad...I have Saturday and Sunday off on swaps. I love overtime but really its a frame of mind thing....if not mentally prepared, its the longest extra shift ever. Ok I know I am very lucky in this economy to even have a job, and I love my job and I really love the overtime so that is not my complaint, my complaint was forgetting I had the overtime and not planning ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment